Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Sweet Talk




You said you want to know me
And asked for my number
Texted me, called me
You asked me to be yours
You said you’ll love me forever
And yet you fell to another girl a week after we broke up
What the hell are those sweet talk?

You told me that I will never find someone else like you
You're right and I don't even want to meet someone like you anymore
You thought you are great but you were wrong
You're just great and cool at doing something bad so I won't consider you as a "great" guy
You're really sucks 

A guy like you will never find out true love
You will stuck in your own world forever and what you'll find is only the "fake" one
Now it's my turn to say that YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME ANYMORE.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment